5 Essential Freelancer Services To Help You Succeed
Whether you are taking on the challenge of starting a business (start-up) or looking to make the running of your current enterprise smoother – you should seriously consider outsourcing some of your tasks.
These days your competitors might get the upper hand when they win more customers just due to the fact that their logo looks top notch, or their web design is more up to date and smoother running. This is where if you do not have the necessary skills or time to boost any part of your business or service, then seriously look to outsource to a freelancer.
Here are five services we think might help you either get started or give you the upper hand.
- Logo Design – Looks for a logo that matches your vision – and make sure it is clear and readable and also memorable. These days it should particularly be clear to read on phones and screens.
- Website or App – Either freshen up your website or app design or start again from scratch. Your business could be boosted by having a quality “shopfront” as it may be likened to. Make sure the color scheme fits your brand and make sure ou have all the right pages to make that sale. Now you can usually find a much more cost effective way to have a mobile presence also, simply by finding someone who can convert your website into an app.
- Social Media management – The new way to find customers is to catch them on social media. You can now find many services that do full social media management for a low cost. The quality is high and mainly all you need is a consistent presence, posting every other day or daily and keeping the content fresh and interesting. A Social media freelancer will help you out no end.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – There is still no better way than to get found on search engines, the internet is a big directory of websites, and search engines tend to organize these sites in a list depending on relevancy. Search Engine Optimization experts help your site become more relevant than the competition – eventually you will get traffic that will then lead to sales and profitability. Long term having great search engine positions is essential as you are not paying per click – it’s known as organic traffic.
- Lead generation – Every business needs customers. Customers are hard to dig out. However, a lead generation expert will be able to target your market and find those experts for you. It could potentially land you customers directly by giving them a quick call and rundown of your business. Lead generation experts know how to find the right people at the right companies. Works well for business to business (B2B) sales.
DayViewer partners with Fiverr to help get tasks and projects done more efficiently. Use the widgets provided to help you find a service you need.
Use DayViewer As Your Online Planner
While you are here, also take a look today at what DayViewer can do – it’s free to get started with planning your day. And will really make a difference to your productivity. In fact this is a win-win situation for you, get organized and find the talent you need to build a great business.